St. John’s Catholic School
School Year 2016–2017
Along with the completed Registration and Emergency Information forms, the following documents must be returned. Failure to submit all required paperwork will delay the application process.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholics only)
- Standardized test scores and recent Report Card for students Grades 1-8
- Current Immunization Record
- Non Refundable registration fee of $125 per student is due with application
An interview with the principal is scheduled for transfer students.
Registration Fee – PreK through 8th grade:
Non–Refundable $125 per student. This fee will not be drafted and is due at time of registration.
Building and Maintenance Fee
$200 per family for new families enrolling in SJS. This fee is due to the office before the first day of school and is non-refundable.
Kindergarten through 8th grade Books and Consumable Supply Fee
Total of $630 is non-refundable and includes $600 per student for books and consumables. Classroom supplies will be provided for students. PTO Fee is $10 per student. Activity Fee is $20 per student for regular field trip costs throughout the year. This $630 fee is due in the summer.
$3.00 per meal (K-8th) or $2.00 per meal (PK-3/4)and $0.50 for extra milk. Money will be put in a student’s meal account and as they eat lunch or get milk, the account will be charged. Notices will be sent home when the student’s meal account needs to be refilled. St. John’s participates in the Federal Free Lunch Program; students who qualify may receive free or reduced lunch. Please fill out appropriate paperwork yearly.
Extended Care is available from 3:00-5:30. Cost is $35.00 per week per child or $10 per day for students who participate intermittently. Fees are collected thru FACTS Tuition Management.
Catholic families can apply for tuition aide by completing the Tuition Aid Assessment Form available in the office or by completing the form online at www.factstuitionaid.com.
In order to qualify for Catholic rate, the family must be registered supporting members of their local parish, and we must have a copy of the student’s baptismal certificate on file here at the school. The family must also continue to be a supporting member to maintain the rate.
We offer a $150 discount for a 2nd child and a $250 discount for a 3rd child. After the 4th child, no tuition is charged but the family is still responsible for paying required fees.
Tuition Rates for Kindergarten – 8th Grade
|Catholic Tuition||K-8 Per Year||*Books/Fees||Non-Catholic Tuition||K-8 Per Year||K-8 *Books/Fees|
|1st Child||$3,745.00||$630.00||1st Child||$4,380.00||$630.00|
|2nd Child||$3,595.00||$630.00||2nd Child||$4,230.00||$630.00|
|3rd Child||$3,495.00||$630.00||3rd Child||$4,130.00||$630.00|
Tuition Rates Pre-Kindergarten
|*Options for 3 & 4 year Olds||Class Times||Tuition||Reg. Fee/Yr|
|Pre-K prices include snacks and all fees (except Registration). After School Care is billed at $$35.00 per week or $10 per day for students who participate intermittently..|
|Full Day M-F||7:30-3:20||$4,375.00||$125.00|
|4-hour Day, M-F
PK3 ONLY M-W-F
Tuition Payment Options:
- Ten monthly payments through FACTS. These payments will be automatically deducted from checking or savings, or automatically charged to credit card (with convenience fee) beginning in August on your choice of the 5th or 20th of the month. The FACTS annual enrollment fee is $41 per family, and will be deducted from your account prior to the first tuition payment.
- Semi-Annual payments due August 1st and January 5th (paid by credit card through FACTS with a convenience fee).
- Annual payment due on August 1st (paid by cash or check to the school office or by credit card through FACTS with a convenience fee).