St. John’s Catholic School
School Year 2012–2013
Along with the completed Registration and Emergency Information forms, the following documents must be returned. Failure to submit all required paperwork will delay the application process.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholics only)
- Standardized test scores and recent Report Card for students Grades 1-8
- Current Immunization Record
- Interview with Principal
- Non Refundable registration fee of $125 per student is due with application
Registration Fee – PreK through 8th grade:
Non–Refundable $125 per student. This fee will not be drafted and is due at time of registration.
Building and Maintenance Fee
$200 per family for new families enrolling in Kindergarten through eighth grade. This fee is due to the office before the first day of school and is non-refundable.
Books and Consumable Supply Fee
Kindergarten through 8th grade: $600 per student. This fee is added into tuition and is non-refundable. Classroom supplies will be provided for students.
$10 per student along with the “Contract for Service Hours”. This fee is added into tuition and is non-refundable.
$3.00 per meal and $0.50 for milk, money can be put in a student’s meal account and as they eat lunch or get milk. Notices will be sent home when you need to replenish you student’s meal account.
St. John’s does participate in the Federal Free Lunch Program; students who qualify may receive free or reduced lunch.
Extended Care is available from 3:00-5:30. Cost is $2.50 per hour per child. A notice will be sent home at the end of the month and fees are to be paid directly to the office.
Families can apply for tuition aide by completing the Tuition Aide Assessment Form available in the office or by completing the form online at www.factstuitionaid.com.
In order to qualify for Catholic rate, the family must be registered supporting members of their local parish, and we must have a copy of the student’s baptismal certificate on file here at the school. The family must also continue to be a supporting member to maintain the rate.
We offer a $150 discount for a 2nd child and a $250 discount for a 3rd child. After the 4th child, no tuition is charged but the family is still responsible for paying required fees.
Tuition Rates for Kindergarten – 8th Grade
|Catholic Tuition||K-8 Per Year||K-8 Per Month||Non-Catholic Tuition||K-8 Per Year||K-8 Per Month|
|1st Child||$3,870.00||$387.00||1st Child||$4,470.00||$447.00|
|2nd Child||$3,720.00||$372.00||2nd Child||$4,320.00||$432.00|
|3rd Child||$3,620.00||$362.00||3rd Child||$4,220.00||$422.00|
Tuition Rates Pre-Kindergarten
|*Options for 3 & 4 year Olds||Class Times||Catholic/Yr||Non-Catholic/Yr||Reg. Fee/Yr|
|Pre-K prices include lunch, snacks, and all fees (except Registration). Extended Care, if billed seperately, billed at $2.50 per hour.|
|MWF Regular Day||7:30–3:00||$3,285.00||$3,785.00||$125.00|
|MWF Extended Day||7:30–5:30||$3,885.00||$4,385.00||$125.00|
|TR Regular Day||7:30–3:00||$2,385.00||$2,885.00||$125.00|
|TR Extended Day||7:30–5:30||$2,885.00||$3,485.00||$125.00|
Tuition Payment Options:
- Ten monthly payments through FACTS. These payments will be automatically deducted from checking or savings, or automatically charged to credit card (with convenience fee) beginning in July on your choice of the 5th or 20th of the month. The FACTS annual enrollment fee is $41 per family, and will be deducted from your account prior to the first tuition payment.
- Semi-Annual payments due July 1st and December 1st (paid by cash or check to the school office or by credit card through FACTS with a convenience fee).
- Annual payment due on July 1st (paid by cash or check to the school office or by credit card through FACTS with a convenience fee).
Registration forms will not be considered complete without the following:
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate (not the hospital souvenir certificate w/footprints)
- Immunization Records
- Social Security Number
Registration Fee of $125.00 is due at registration
(one time) Building Fee of $200.00 per family for new families entering K-8.
The three methods of paying tuition are:
- Annual tuition due Aug. 1st
- Semi-Annual tuition is due Aug. 1st & Jan. 5th
- Monthly tuition is paid by the 5th of each month for ten (10) months by automatic draft from your banking account through FACTS Management